Whirlpool 5.3 cu. ft. Freestanding Electric Range with Self-Cleaning in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
Call for Price
For additional information view competitor site.
Link to product competitor pricing.
This Whirlpool brand electric range helps you cook for the family, even on a hectic schedule. Skip preheating and cook frozen foods faster with FROZEN BAKE technology. FLEXHEAT dual radiant elements on this self-cleaning range give you two elements in one for flexibility. The ceramic glass cooktop on this Whirlpool brand electric range with self-cleaning oven also makes cleanup quick.
- Cook large meals with 5.3 cu. ft. capacity.
- Wiping up spills is simple with the easy-to-clean upswept SPILLGUARD cooktop that has raised edges to help contain spills.
- Get 2 elements in 1 with the FlexHeat dual radiant element; a 6 in. inner ring that’s great for smaller pots and pans and a 9 in. expandable outer ring that makes room for larger cookware.
- Skip preheating and cook frozen favorites like pizza and lasagna faster with Frozen Bake cooking technology that automatically adjusts cooking times for you.
- Maintain the optimal cooking temperature for food while still keeping the kitchen comfortable and cool using the closed door broiling temperature management system that helps prevent overheating.
- Keep dishes ready to serve while you work on the rest of the meal; the Keep Warm setting delivers low heat to the oven to keep prepared dishes from getting cold.
- Get evenly-baked food with a temperature sensor that monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements.
- Keep food warm while you’re finishing the rest of the meal using the low-powered Warm Zone center element.
- Avoid unintended use with Control Lock mode.
- Wipe up light messes quickly with the SteamClean option that saturates baked on messes on the bottom of the oven with water and high heat for easy cleaning.
- Keep an eye on your meal through the large oven window.
- Remove the dishwasher-safe knobs for easier cleaning.
- Enable Sabbath Mode to set the oven to remain on the “Bake” setting at a constant temperature until it’s manually turned off. When it’s turned on, displays, tones and all other cooking and cleaning cycles are disabled.
- Hide fingerprints and smudges with steel that easily wipes clean.