GE 6.6 cu. ft. Double Oven Electric Range with Self-Cleaning and Convection Lower Oven – White
For additional information view competitor site.
Link to product competitor pricing.
- Double oven gives you 6.6 cu. ft. capacity for multiple dishes
- Glass touch controls on the oven range offer an easy use
- 12″ x 9″ dual ring cooking element for more flexibility
This GE 6.6 cu. ft. Double Oven Electric Range with Self-Cleaning Convection Oven comes with ample space to cook meals for any type of gathering. With the Convection Bake, always have your guests leave happy with perfectly cooked food and not to mention, saving yourself the hassle of having to turn the pan. Also, enjoy easy operation with glass touch controls. Featured in a classic white finish to complement your kitchen decor.
- 2.2 cu. ft. (upper) and 4.4 cu. ft. (lower) of space allow you to cook multiple dishes at once – perfect for large holiday day gatherings and every day in between
- 5-element cooktop gives you options so that you can pick the perfect one to fit your pot or pan size
- The 12 in. Dual Element gives you two heating elements in one for added flexibility
- Enjoy even baking without having to turn the pan with Convection Bake
- Delay bake lets you program the oven to begin baking at a preset time for added convenience
- Digital electronic touch pads on the control panel make it easy to operate with just the touch of a finger
- Control Lock capability disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings
- Self-clean feature delivers a superior clean to your oven
- Large oven window provides better visibility of the oven interior, allowing you to monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed
- Enjoy a clean and sleek appearance with the black gloss oven interior
- Three oven racks can be configured in nine different positions to accommodate a variety of baking needs
- Fifth element warming zone provides low heat capability for foods so that you can keep foods warm while tending to your other dishes